CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2009



RAKS RECEIVED


Finally another posting bloggers. Between computer and camera it is a contest of will sometimes. I am posting my Aloha Raks. The first one is from Angie of angiesaspiringart.blogspot.com for June and the second is from Sharon of blog4banta.blogspot.com. I am loving doing these monthly Raks and see to learn something from each one I receive. Since I am fairly new to all the blinging, etc. it is a lot of fun. Angie enclosed many images for me to play around with and if I am not mistaken they are from Flourishes. Her's is the sunflowers. Sharon sent me the most darling little notes with stamped envelopes to match. I am sorry my photography doesn't do justice to either talented gals, but here they are.




0 comments:

Post a Comment