CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

RAK & BIRTHDAY CARD




Finally I am starting to find things that had been moved!! The awesome Hello Kitty tablet, ribbons, pen are from Cindy K. of Honolulu for our August RAK and the pretty card in pink is from the Birthday RAK through Jen and is from Chrisd of Michigan. The one from Cindy arrived while I was in the Rehab Center and really made that day bright for me as stated in an earlier post. I received the birthday card after I had returned to my home after 25 days and I am still home and rehabing. I am schedule to return to work on the 17th., which I am not looking forward to, but the creditors believe I need to do so. Oh well, so goes the journey through life. Thanks to these two crafty ladies I loved receiving their timely surprises!! Thanks Cindy and Chrisd!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment