CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

COUNTER

I had added a counter to my blog not to long ago and I do not know what was happening, but my counter went from about 200 hits to over 200,000 hits overnight. My computer has been doing strange things lately, almost like someone had control of it other then me. So I have taken the counter off for awhile and may put one back on it a few days. Really hard to have any kind of record without one. Oh well. Had a couple of cards to post, but it is raining out today and I need to take pics outside. Maybe better tomorrow. Have a great weekend. To the eastern seaboard, be safe if you are in the storm path!

1 comments:

Curt in Indy

Counter can be a pain in the rear. I finally gave up and stop using my counters. Don't really miss them now! LOL Hope you are doing well! Best, Curt

Post a Comment