CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WOYWW - 152

It seems I am having problems getting my posting done.  Nothing published as #139.  So here is a short post and am trying to publish again.  Wish they would quit messing around and trying to make things better.

First image are three cards I did in a class I attended.  The second are some small cards that may be used as gift cards, or anything you want.  I have made a set of 4 each of different butterf;ies to give to my sorority sisters on our Annual Getaway Weekend the weeked of May 19.  We are only going about a 3 hours drive south to Naples, Florida, but it is a time for us to getaway from all the everyday drama of our lives and have some fun together.  Well I will try and post this entry now.

15 comments:

Karen

A gorgeous selection of cards, they are all really pretty :)

Have a great WOYWW and a lovely week, hugs, Karen xx #12

Diane

I lve the bold flowers in the first image, lovely colour choices too.
Diane 79

kay

such pretty cards
have a fab crafty week and
happy woyww
kay #38

Tracey

Ohh what wonderful cards. Its great to go to class and make lovely things and your first cards really are lovely. The second photo are cards that can be used for any occassion, how clever of you. Enjoy your break away Tracey x ±90

Hazel

Glad you managed to get this posted. Your cards are fab - thanks for sharing - Hazel, WOYWW #10 x

VonnyK

Your cards are beautiful hope you have a wonderful trip.
Von #3

Rita

Absolutely stunning cards. Have a nice relaxing few days. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

Amanda

Lovely cards, hope you have a fab time in Naples. Hugs, Amanda #123

JoZart Designs

Some lovely pretty cards on your desk to share. thanks for your visit and hope you enjoy your new guillotine and your holiday too.
Love JoZarty x

trisha too

Very pretty cards--the butterflies are so sweet!

:)trisha
#181

Eliza

Lovely cards, thanks for sharing.

Eliza #19

Helen T

All of your cards look fab, especially the butterflys :) Helen T #91

BJ

Thanks for visiting me, I love your cards, butterflies especially. Apparently my replacement album has already been despatched. Thanks BJ#18

Unknown

very lovely card ! Have a wonderful week
thanks for voting for my shopping bag design I don't see your comment posting and I did ok it in my moderation of my blog because I did get the email notification and your comment there. I will add you to the list of voters anyway.
- KAT-

Lisa-Jane

I hope you enjoyed your getaway. Its so nice to get some head-space isn't it?! Lovely cards too. #57

Post a Comment