CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WOYWW - #159

I have been off the computer for awhile.  Though I did manage to get around and check out some of my blogging friends the past couple of weeks.  I also managed to get two birthday cards made and they are setting here waiting to be delivered.  I have a grandson turning 27 and a granddaughter turning 21.  I don't think I posted my ATC from Laura in New York.  None of my pics are very good, just can't seem to take one without a glare or flashback.
                                                                 Grandson

                                                                        ATC

                                                               Granddaughter

If you remember seeing the small butterfly cards I made as place cards or a gift card you will see I took one of them and adhered it to background paper and then onto a regular A2 size card.  Not much else to see as I had to clear my table somewhat for a sorority meeting.  Hope you all have a great week!  Check out as many of you as I can.  And a big thank you to those that visit my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment