CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

BIRTHDAY CARD

I love snail mail!!! One of the best parts of a day, e-mail is ok, but going to the mailbox and receiving a nice surprise has no comparison. Today I received a card for b-day from Chrisd in Michigan(Chrisd-Simplethingsinlife.blogspot.com/ I love her card, you pink people would be jealous! Hope my hip comes back to normal before much longer so I can post cards and gifts I have received. Hard to maneuver for everything still. I am walking a little bit on my own, but the leg is not yet strong enough to walk very far or return to work. Well I will try not to put it all on at once, not that much anyway. Have a blessed day and stay safe. Thanks to Curt for his comment in case I haven't mentioned it yet. Isn't he a great guy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment