CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Camera Out Again

Gee what happened to the days when a camera lasted a lifetime? I have a very good camera, but it never holds a charge on the batteries. I even take them out when not using camera. This was not a cheapie and I really don't want to have to replace it. I have a 35mm that is wonderful, but you can't use it on the computer, oh woo is me. Anyway, I did manage to get one picture taken before it went out again, but need to get the card on its way and not post before it is received. So give me a day or two and up it will go. Weather is finally getting back to normal here in Florida, YEA!! Before long we will be complaining about how hot it is, LOL. Take care and all have a great day.

1 comments:

Enfys

Don't you dare complain it's too hot!!! Another cold spell here in the UK this week, but the white stuff has gone thank goodness.
I know what you mean about cameras, but nothing seems to last long these days, which makes me a bit anxious about my gypsy!
big hugs
En xx

Post a Comment