CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

CRASH, BOOM, BAH

Yes it seems everything is crashing at once. First my computer crashed, but we managed on our own somehow to get it back, but lost everything I had in the computer. Now have to figure out how to get the program back on to add pics, and I was just beginning to learn how to use it. LOL Oh yeah, it also wiped out the program for my brand new printer I just got for Christmas from my grandson and I cannot find the disc to reload. Dare I e-mail him and ask if he remembers that "really safe place I stored it". Not. Well onward and upward I will eventually get it all back together again. I am going to work on my ABC Challenge. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment