CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND


Hi all you bloggers! For all of you on the road this weekend, please have a safe and happy weekend. For those of us at home whether with family or alone, love your family and friends and take joy in the togetherness, and stay safe also.


Here is the card I made for my August OCS, she should have it by now. We were suppose to try and do an Asian theme, but this was as close as I could come with my supplies. Hope you likes it anyway.
We just had another 15 minute cloud burst and now thunder. Suppose it is going to do this almost all weekend. I have no plans, so doesn't bother me and most people will have a contingency plan for ran. Most Floridans are aware of this. So have a happy whatever you are doing.

2 comments:

Janis

Thank you for the beautiful card! Love it! It is so elegant! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Janis

Curt in Indy

I love the sparkle on this! This is very pretty. I consider anything with a dragonfly on it can be considered "Asian"! LOL Best, Curt

Post a Comment