CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 3, 2013

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

I did not realize it has been so long since posting!  Between babysitting, running people to work who have no car, and doctor appointments, well, you see how it goes.  Am going to try and get something done to post for this weeks WOYWW and I see Julia is on her 4th year Anniversary for her blog.  What an accomplishment!  Also, she is celebrating again this year with an ATC  swap.  Need to be thinking about that also.  It is just a bit chilly in Florida this weekend, but the sun is coming in and out.  Waiting for baby's parents to come and pick up the babe.  I have kept her for a couple of nights since their apartment has no heat and it has gone down in the 30's. 

In the Senior Park where I live we have a lady who is teaching card making on the 3rd. Thursday of each month.  You make 3 cards for $5.00 and she provides the supplies.  So maybe this will get me back on track again.

Hope all my blogging buddies are well and enjoying life.  Hope to see you on Wednesday with a project or two.

1 comments:

Curt in Indy

Hey Kiddo! That card making class sounds like fun and such a deal. That is a great idea. Hope you are doing well, and it was great seeing that you visited my blog! Happy Spring! Best, Curt

Post a Comment