CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WOYWW-#199

Well I am very late in posting, but at least I have gotten around to it.  Been pretty boring here.  We are having another cold snap here this week (yes I know some of you will laugh at being in the 30's and 40's).  I am from the Mid-west and do truly know cold weather, but after being in Florida several years your blood thins out and for us that is a little cooler than we like.

Last week my girlfriend and I decided to attend a monthly craft session taught by one of the ladies that lives here in the Park.  She charges $5.00 and you get to make three cards.  I thought this might be a good way to get myself in gear again.  We had a good time and met ladies we had seen round the Park, but had never met.  Also, a couple of people we do know who are snowbirds.  Anyway here are the three cards we made:  the first is a bear at sunset for a male birthday, second is a layered birthday card, and the third is my favorite - little chicks for Easter.

I do get on the computer and check out many of your blogs, but haven't taken the time to comment on your many beautiful creations.  Have a wonder week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment