CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Late St. Paddy's Day


Yes, I am late with my green positng. I am not real happy with this card, but here it is anyway. I know a lot of you love doing 6 X 6 cards, but they seem to be too much card for me to handle. I have had several functions for sorority lately and that seems to be taking up my time, should calm down after this month.

Cardstock & DSP - Michael's open stock

Scalloped Oval - Sizzix Die on my Cuttlebug

Shamrock - Cut out and used Verafine ink and dipped in green

embossing powder

A tent card - first try on this card


There you have it. Everyone have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Unknown

Nice card! :)

Curt in Indy

I think you did a great job with this one! I like it a lot! I've never done a 6 x 6 card before. When I first started card making, I exclusively only did 5 X 7 cards. I always thought that those A2 cards were too small. Now that's all I do is the A2 cards and occasional square cards 5.5 x 5.5. Best, Curt

Post a Comment