CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

NO PICS TODAY

It had been my intention to post three cards today, but when I went out to take the pictures my camera wants new batteries again. I take them out after each use and really don't use the camera much any more except for cards, OR if I am lucky enough to go on vacation. So I really don't know if it is the batteries or my camera is dying. So now I have to wait until I get new batteries. Thanks to those who have visited me, it's no fun to blog unless people drop by and leave a comment or two once in awhile. I know I do not blog everyday, nor do I post pics everyday, but I work with what I can do. I do spend a lot of time checking out everyone else's blogs though! So until I get the camera fixed this will have to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment