CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Three Cards






The first card is the card I received from our dear friend Curt of Curt's World, aren't you jealous. Thank you so much Curt for thinking of me I will treasure it!
The second card is the card I received from my February OCS through Terri. It is on lovely shinney cardstock and don't you love the ribbon and shamrock. Thank you Mary C.
The third card is a card I made for the ABC Christmas Challenge. We are to use red, green and a fairy, if no fairy we could use a gnome. Someone had this type of card on their website and I am sorry I do not remember who. It is a pull up card that lays out flat. It was fun to make, so thanks to whomever's site I saw it on. If I run across it in my meanderings I will give you credit.
My camera has died and my son took the pics for me, not so great, but at least I had something to post. Just finishing up a St. Paddy's Day and hope he will agree try again for me, or let me take the picture. He is very guarded about letting anyone use any electronic, computer, tools, you name it. Guess that really is a good idea considering the cost to replace. Well have a great week and I will try to post my Irish soon.








1 comments:

Enfys

Three more lovelies! I have had camera trouble too, had to get a new one, now I can't figure it out and keep getting the blurries. Grrrrrr. Hope the weather is warming up over there now?
big hugs
En xx

Post a Comment