CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Continue










Sorry my computer & I are fighting so am doing another post. I know I am behind in posting my friends OCS cards, but as I have said during my move I thought everything was organizzed, what a laugh. So as I run across the newer cards I will post them. Sorry gals!!








The pics are of the town square in Ocala, Fl. Each corner of the square, except for one, has a sculpture of a horse which is painted with all different kinds of scenes and images. The longer you stand and look at one the more you see hidden in the scenes. The artist's name is Amilcare Santini. The last card to show is a gift holder card for my just graduated H. S. granddaughter.
S. granddaughter.








0 comments:

Post a Comment