CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thank You, Birthday




Here is one of my favorite stamps to use. I love using the versamark and chalk on it. I made a thank you card for a sorority sister who brought me a lovely candle as a housewarming gift when I moved back into my home. The top one is a birthday card for my 2nd. oldest grandson who will be 25 tomorrow. The thank you card is SU - Uppsy Daisy and I think the birthday is a Penny Black, but I am not sure.




I would love it if people would leave me a comment once in awhile, whether good, bad, or indifferent it would let me know if anyone is looking at my blog even though I don't always post all the time. Thanks so much.



2 comments:

Deb Neerman

These are gorgeous ... love the soft effect of the chalks!

Julie

I love the delicate colouring of this card,beautiful.x

Post a Comment