CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

HAPPY FLAG DAY

Good morning everyone and happy Flag Day to all my fellow Americans. I love it when everyone has their flags flying. I have a couple of cards to post, but need to get them into the mail today or tomorrow before I post them. This evening my sorority sisters and I are going on a boat ride on the Manatee River and then to the River Rue for dinner. After the other day I am feeling just a little funny about going out on the water right now, but I am sure I will enjoy watching the sun go down on the Gulf as seen from the water as it is always beautiful.

I enjoy all those who post pics of their craft areas! One of these days everything may be brought back to my house and I will finally be able to put everything in one room especially for crafting instead of having to go from one place to another. By the time I get it all together I sometimes have lost the mood, know what I mean. Have a great day, it is suppose to be well up in the 90's again today, but I am trying not to complain as I complained all winter about the length of time we had cold weather here in Florida, or what is considered cold here. Hard to believe I grew up in the Midwest where it is REALLY COLD in the winter. Well off I go to finish checking out my blogging friends. Have a wonderful day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment