CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

FOLLOW UP

I wish to thank everyone for your prayers for Michael and family and friends. They called off the search at dusk last night. We all knew early on it was a long shot to finding him. And God has chosen Michael to come home to him. I am sorry I had such a sad, sad post, but I felt he needed all the help he could get, so thank you again for your prayers. And PLEASE when going out on any kind of boat wear a safety jacket!!! Being a great swimmer is not always the answer, accidents happen.

1 comments:

Deb Neerman

Oh, my, I'm so sorry to hear this. Such a heart-breaking loss ... made worse by the fact the he was a young man with so much ahead of him. I'm sure your entire family are devastated ... please know you're in my thoughts and prayers. So, so sad.

Post a Comment