CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WOYWW - #62








Good morning, well afternoon in the UK. Well another peek at my work desk Wednesday for those that are checking. I have been fighting with my computer this morning and this is not good as I have a lot of Sorority work to be done on here today and getting my WOYWW pics up. It is raining and cooled off for a while this morning. Go to Julia's blog to find out all about WOYWW,

http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com.




I finally made it around to everyone's desks last night, but I did not leave a comment for everyone as I would never make it through the list. So hopefully everyone gets a comment at one point or another. Thank you so much for those that left me comments, after all that is one of the fun things about posting.



On my desk today, yes it is messy today folks, is the Navy album for my Grandson of his basic training and his first deployment. He is NOW on his second deployment. I just noticed there are only about 4 pages left in this album and I have about 400 pics to put in it. Oh, oh - not a good thing. Guess I need to add pages, which I hate doing, or buy another album. Also, are cards added to my stack of cards for the festival to sell and cards completed for my next pack to OWH. Had to clean off the cardtable as I have my samples for Gold Canyon Candles and am awaiting my paperwork and website for this new adventure. Will list my website on sidebar when completed, just in case anyone wants to order candles as Christmas presents, etc. Enough about that. Next I have to completed some work for Beta Sigma Phi and post it to them. Among all of you there must be a least one Beta Sigma Phi sister, let me know who you are please. Will start visiting after I complete my BSP work. Have a great day and thanks for dropping by to see me.



1 comments:

Curt in Indy

I always love to see others' work spaces. It is so interesting to see what everyone has and what they are working on! Hope you are well! Best, Curt

Post a Comment