CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

CARDS FOR HEROES

It looks like the bloghop for Cards for Heroes was a big success over the Memorial Day Weekend. I don't know how many of you participated, but as the grandparent of a Navy guy, I say thank you for your support! I am so slow at card making that my sorority decided to make our annual donation to a community program to the Cards for Heros postage fund. We received a very nice certificate from them with my grandson's name on it. They certainly do not have to spend their money on these, but it is much appreciated. We have donated to other city/county programs in our area and they do not even acknowlege the receipt of the check. I understand they do not want to spend money on postage any longer, BUT we never know whether it was received or not. Until recently we sent money orders and have since opened a checking acct. I did do the Card for Heros through my personal debit card and instantly received an on-line receipt. Still working on my monthly RAK and thought I would have it done and mailed by now, what ever was I thinking, LOL. Soon, soon ---

0 comments:

Post a Comment