CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

A WALK IN THE PRESERVE

Well today was a day off for me and I finally got around to driving out to Robinson Preserve and walk to the viewing tower. You can see Anna Maria Island and the Shineshine-Skyway Bridge. There was a nice breeze, but still warm. Guess I will get my bike fixed before I go again and see if I can get further on the paths. This preserve is to keep the local seagrasses and saltwater plants in existence. Very nice walk and it ends just a couple of blocks from where I work, and all the residents walk it since it is so close. Well enough about something I did today that I have put off for weeks. I have been working on my Aloha June RAK also today and I need to take a pic of the May RAK and goodies I received. Hopefully I get off my "...." and do that and have one more thing of my "off work to do list". See you later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment