CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

FINALLY BACK


Well I am finally able to get on my own blog site. Have been having real problems getting blogs to stay up, don't know if this is a Blogger/Server problem or my laptap. A friend who has worked for major computer companies and taught in colleges computer classes, says my computer is fine. Well Blogger is really frustrating, if it is a problem with them.


Well on to my card. Very, very simple card that I sent to my May Rak partner. Going to try and be a little braver for June. Anyway, here it is. tWhoops, how did it get to the top, oh well at least I have mastered getting it onto the site. LOL Hope you are all having a great day!


1 comments:

de

I was your May RAK partner and lucky recipient of this beautiful card! Thanks so much! I loved it and still have it displayed prominently on my craft table!

Post a Comment