CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SENT JUNE RAKE

I am posting the June RAK I made and sent to Linda in Hawaii. She has a much better pic of it on her blog. Waiting for the July RAK name. I am having a big problem with blogs staying up on my computer because of the pop up and nothing so far has worked to rid me of this frustrating problem. Unfortunately Jen's is one of the blogs that I cannot keep up. Whoa is me. Hope you all have a safe and fun 4th of July!

1 comments:

Linda

Hi Jan! Thanks again for the awesome RAK! You've definitely shown me the "Aloha Spirit"! You know, I've been having that same problem with Jen's blog for a really long time now. I updated my Internet Explorer to Version 8 and I believe that's about the time it started happening. Did you upgrade also? Anyhoo, have a great week and take care! Aloha, Linda

Post a Comment