CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WOYWW - #79



Oh my gosh, is it Wednesday already? I don't have anything to show differently then last week as far as my work space goes. I have finished my cards and am now into the "getting ready for the parties" cooking and baking phase of December. Sorority Council party is this Thursday eve and our Chapter party is Sunday, husband's invited. We allow them to attend once a year, whether they want to or not. LOL We have a potluck and exchange of gifts and everyone has a great evening out. We seem to be in our Winter phase in Florida this week. Not as bad as up North, but cold for Florida. I can take a few days of it and then I am ready to get a little bit warmer. NOT hot, just comfortable mind you.

As usual I forgot to take pics of my cards before sealing them up, don't know why I do that time after time. This is very pastel and hard to see on here. It is an image by Elizabeth Bell. The background paper is a delicate lavendar and chalk sponging around the image. The next pic is my "Christmas Tree" this year. I quit putting up a real tree a couple of years ago since I am now the only one in the house and Christmas has been being held at one of my sons' homes. Although it is back at my house this year. WHAT? I have a designer tree from our gift shop the Rustic Rose in the middle, the gumdrop tree and candy ribbon tree I bought at the Merry Workshop, and the little wire trees with bells for ornaments are little gifts for my sorority sisters (not my exchange gift), and the two stuffed snowmen laying there are going on boxes of cookies for our two legacies (girls too young to join the sorority yet), but we incude them in some activities a couple of times a year. So if you don't know about WOYWW pop over to http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ and see what all the fun is about on Wednesdays.


15 comments:

Scrapcollectr

That's a lovely scene you have there with the different trees. Sounds like you'll be busy this week! Enjoy the festivities..... *smile*
Thx for visiting me....
#23

Susan

Beautifully coloured image. Thanks for popping past my desk!
Susan xxox #13

jude

Sounds like youve abusy week ahead no wonder youve no time to craft.Have fun and enjoy your parties!Hugs judex#6

Neet

Sounds as if you are having a fun time and there is one ahead. Lovely Christmas card and I do like your display of trees. Thanks for sharilng. #21

Leonie

oh I lOVE your little tree's!
happy WOYWW!
thanks for popping by my blog
have a fairy happy day xxxfairy leonie:-)

Annie

Love all your little trees :-)
A x

Maarit at Violets Corner

Great array of Christmas tree, they are lovely!
Enjoy the parties!

Hugs
Maarit #37

Terry

Cute trees! I tend to mail things out before I get photos too. I do a lot of last-minute things. Thanks for visiting.

Terry (18)

Anonymous

Lovely Christmas display Jan and that's such a sweet little card.

Hugs
Brenda 83

oneoff

Love your little trees; I can imagine stopping to look and linger every time I walked past. That's a beautiful and delicate image on the card too.

Bernie #81

Nicky

I love all your little Christmas trees its like a mini Christmas forest - You dont have word verification on so dont panic lol - thanks for visiting my blog ~ Nicky 16

Bluefairy4U

Hi, sorry I am late, internet problems. Love your arrangement of Christmas Trees, so cute. Your card has a lovely image and looks heavenly. Big Hugs Jo.xx **22**

Anonymous

I love your Christmas trees. Pretty and fun.

Thanks for sharing and thanks for visiting me.
cheers, rachel #40

Julia Dunnit

Those christmas trees are very clever - the candy cane one is amazing. Cute gifts for your sorority gals too, how thoughtful of you.
By the way, your London clock is really hard to read!!

peggy aplSEEDS

this is such a busy time, i've only visited a few WOYWWers this week. what an interesting clock!

Post a Comment