CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

CASED DESIGN


Thank you so much for those that leave comments for me!! The card today was cased from one of Gina K's videos last week. I had to use what I had so I used my nesties for the sentiment. And I love this shade of gold/yellow and I think it was my last sheet. Had the packs for a long time and I think it came from a Stampin' Up pack. Hope you enjoy it as much as I had fun putting it together. This card is pretty quick to put together once you have all the parts ready. Well I love it anyway. Think I will send one to my Navy guy just because the color is so cheerful. Maybe it will hold him over until we can get his care package put together & sent. Hot, hot, hot outside today and I am trying to wait until the sun goes down before I venture out to do anything. We are having our daily late afternoon or early evening rains and it usually cools it down a few degrees at night. Ahhh Paradise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment