CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

ELISABETH BELL CANDY

I have been having a problem getting a direct link on here for Elisabeth Bell's blog, so will type it here: http://www.elisabethbell.com.blog/ I do not know why, but clicking on this takes me to a
Road Runner page? When I type it in as the url address it takes me to the blog. I am weary trying to figure out why, so just type it in.

Have a great Sunday. It is warm today, but doesn't seem to be as hot as it has been, or maybe that is wishful thinking. I am working on some note cards to sell after the first of the year at a community festival this weekend and after I get a few of them done I need to get another box ready for Operation Write Home. I know there are several of you that also support our troops through this organization, thanks to you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment