CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

JUNE OCS





Will I ever master this image process on my blog? Guess I should be happy I get it together even if it is not what I planned, LOL. This is the card I sent to my OCS. Very simple as usual. I left a window on the inside so it could be used for her own sentiment if she wanted.
It stopped raining in time for the fireworks last night and then started raining again and it is raining off and on. I really don't mind the rain, in fact I love the sound of rain especially at night, and we need it badly for our lawns right now. Had a quiet day yesterday. My friend who lives down the street has me to supper a couple of times a week and I finally got her to come down here last night and I fixed spaghetti and sherbet(pineapple, lime, and orange swirl). It was a nice evening. Today I am lazing around and thinking of what I am going to do for the July OCS and I should be cleaning and shinning my wood floor, ha. Hope you all enjoyed your extended weekend with your families.

0 comments:

Post a Comment