CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

HAPPY WEEKEND...

everyone. Looks like Stampin Up is having a blog hop this weekend - VC Rocks, so check out the blog. Kath has a lovely heart box on Penny Black Saturday Challenge, all the gals have outdone themselves once again. Waiting for Elisabeth Bell to post the winner of her candy today. Sure would do my heart good to receive and I would share with a good friend if I ever did. My kitchen is still minus a working fridge. Have done my pet sitting for the morning and will return this evening and then one more day. They all come to see who is coming in to the house and then return to their favorite spot or go into hiding, they are so funny.

Hmmm, Dulcie is whining to go outside, so better take her before she decides to do a naughty. Have a wonderful weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment