CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!

Hi everyone and Happy 4th of July. Let's work together to keep this country the best in the world. Remember if you aren't working to solve the problem, then you are a part of the problem and I hope some high up people start getting this very soon. Enough said.

It is a rainy day here in Florida, but it almost always rains on the fireworks night, hopefully it will clear up for the evening. I will not be doing anything special, since the kids are all grown now it is not a holiday we share as a family. A special shout out to the crew of the USS Harry S. Truman, my grandson's carrier and they are on deployment - we love you all and thank you for your service and sacrifice! We are all so proud. I was going to post a pic of a beautiful shot I had of the flag flying in the breeze, but as luck would have it - it seems to be missing from my computer. So be sure and go out today and see how many you can find in your community. Have a great weekend and a safe 4th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment